In the current context, the SEO strategy is one of the most important elements to take into account when it comes to website creation and maintenance.
It is important to stay informed of the changes that take place on the internet, in order to guarantee a great user experience and improve search engine positioning.
At Fragment Agency, as a digital agency, ask ourselves what are the main SEO changes that are taking place nowadays and that will be a trend throughout 2018.
1. Search by voice: The search by voice is the most prominent trend in Anglo-Saxon countries. It is estimated that in the coming years, most systems will be adapted to the main languages and their use will grow exponentially. In the last decade, this trend has already grown 35 times.
2. Mobile-first indexing: The level of use of mobile devices exceeds computer in many areas. In this sense, Google especially rewards responsive websites, and indexes the mobile version first.
3. Backlinks: The creation of backlinks is still one of the main elements of SEO strategies. Google continues to use this element to rate web pages, and uses backlinks as points.
4. Site speed: As mentioned in this article, the loading speed of websites is highly valued by Google. In 2018, it has become an official indexing algorithm.
5. Video: Statistics indicate that in a period of two to three years, 80% of online traffic will be generated by video. It is important to take this fact into account and adapt the present and future contents to this trend.
As we have said, the logic of SEO constantly changes. At Fragment Agency, as a digital agency, we recommend keeping track of the new trends and adapting to them.